Statistical Analyst / Data Specialist
We are seeking a Data Specialist/statistical analyst with the capability to enhance our embedded analytical capabilities. As a key member of the Product Team you will play a part in the entire product lifecycle, including product planning, new product design, execution, review and continuous product feature improvement.
As the statistical data expert, the team will be looking to you to devise new and exciting ways to help our clients gain an unrivalled insight into the factors influencing the performance of their own programmes and projects.
Your resume must demonstrate experience of:
- Analysing data and developing new models, with a specific interest in incorporating new technology and data sources to improve the accuracy of the model.
- Using a wide range of statistical techniques to analyse data and interpret results into business recommendations, collaborating with product management to investigate new ways to bring them to market.
- Having a commercial understanding of how statistics and data analysis can be used to supplement business decisions.
- Undertaking investigation work to uncover and recommend new applications for statistical results for our customers.
- Working within an Agile organisation.
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Knowledge of SPSS, SAS, or VBA programming is a must.
- 3 years experience in statistical modelling and analysis using regression and other statistical techniques within a financial services, CRM or ERP environment.
- Any exposure to Protégé advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to senior business members and working closely with software development teams to oversee the implementation of data analytical products and services.
- Any exposure to cloud computing platforms, such as Azure or AWS would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will receive a extremely competitive salary, exceptional benefits, profit sharing scheme and extensive career opportunities.
Whilst our primary office is in Cambridge, flexible working arrangements are offered.
Email us a copy of your resume/CV to email@example.com. Please ensure you include the role "Statistical Analyst" in the subject line.
how to apply
If you would like any further information about our company, products or this opportunity, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org