Senior Marcoms Analyst
We have a unique and great product, an impressive customer base and an ever-growing market opportunity; now we want to focus on increasing our market presence. The principle objective of the Marcoms Analyst is to drive engagement to our website, uptake of our Community evaluation subscription and secure new subscriptions.
- Work with Product Management on developing marketing and communication plans.
- Assist in the execution of our short and long term marketing and communication plans.
- Take responsibility for all outbound marketing materials across all our channels ensuring consistency, accuracy and appropriateness.
- Become an online, social media and meet-up activist to drive awareness of our products and services.
- Keep an accurate track of campaign performance, conduct market research and industry trends.
- Produce regular reports that communicate marketing success and make recommendations to management on how to drive further engagement and awareness.
In a nutshell, we want a Senior Marcoms Analyst who has the analytical and creative capabilities to be the company's eyes and ears on the market.
Your resume must demonstrate experience of:
- Good interpersonal/communication skills and level of strategic thinking.
- Strong understanding of consumer messaging, brand building, demand creation and planning.
- Broad experience in marketing communications, campaign development and execution.
- Ability to exploit a range of platforms and tools to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups: product marketing, communications, social, digital.
- Strong presentation and organisational skills.
- Highly confident individual with a clear sense of purpose.
- Broad understanding of, and a passion for, social media technologies.
- Marketing degree is a must.
The successful candidate will receive a extremely competitive salary, exceptional benefits, profit sharing scheme and extensive career opportunities.
Whilst our primary office is in Cambridge, flexible working arrangements are offered.
Email us a copy of your resume/CV to email@example.com. Please ensure you include the role "Senior Marcoms Analyst" in the subject line.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like any further information about our company, products or this opportunity, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org