Lead Agile Coach
We are looking to strengthen our Coaching team to meet an increasing demand from our clients to hire, onboard and optimise the capabilities of their Agile Departments, Tribes, Team or Squads. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Agile and can lead the growth of our coaching services. You'll be required to provide coaching to our clients as part of their Agile Transformation programme or to help optimise the performance of their local and distributed teams.
A big part of the role is to promote Agile and Lean thinking to business stakeholders and key members of staff beyond IT, empowering teams to continuously improve their delivery processes towards the common goal to deliver outstanding products and services within an ever-changing marketplace.
Your resume must demonstrate experience of:
- Aided organisations adopt Agile beyond traditional IT and development departments
- Educated executives and senior stakeholders on Agile principles and the commercial benefits of an organisational-wide Agile transformation
- Outstanding communication skills
- Expertise in Agile principles and multiple frameworks (inc. Scrum, Kanban, LeSS, SAFe)
- A broad toolkit of facilitation, training and coaching techniques
- Minimum of 3 years experience coaching a variety of teams and organisational structures
- Developed an Agile coaching program and organisational change-framework
- Provide recommendations to organisations on all aspects of Agile personal development, including certification, training and career management
- Coaching in a range of industries, e.g. Telecom, Financial or Hi-tech
- Engaged with the Agile communities and an active participant in meet-ups, conferences and discussion forums.
The successful candidate will receive a extremely competitive salary, exceptional benefits, profit sharing scheme and extensive career opportunities.
Whilst our primary office is in Cambridge, flexible working arrangements are offered.
Email us a copy of your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include the role "Lead Agile Coach" in the subject line.