Agile Product Owner
Your 5+ years Agile delivery manager and coaching experience will prove extremely valuable in helping our product team drive the identification and development of the next generation of our AI platform.
We are looking to strengthen our in-house product and development capability by hiring an exceptional individual who will take up the role of Product Owner. As our in-house Agile subject matter expert, you will provide clear direction to our internal development, marketing and customer service teams.
In a nutshell, we want a self-starter that can take ownership of the end-to-end product lifecycle.
Your resume must demonstrate experience of:
- Championing Agile adoption within small and large-scale organisations with varying degrees of Agile maturity.
- Coaching and coordinating C-level Stakeholders through the Agile adoption process.
- Define an internal scalable Agile Framework and an Agile playbook.
- Coach business analysts, UX and UI team members in the virtues of customer journey mapping, user story definition and sizing, for clearly defined cohorts or a segmented marketplace.
- Financial planning and management in excesses of £1M pa.
- Owned risk management, the escalation process and worked alongside operations and PMO to remove blockers.
- Ran several project teams on a day-to-day basis across multiple locations incorporating all major Agile ceremonies, (e.g. persona definition, product backlog grooming, wire framing, estimating, sprint planning, stand-ups and retrospectives).
- Introduced a tailored reporting mechanism that relays both technical and financial project performance to Stakeholders and governance teams. Sprint burn down (points and budget) and Kanban (cumulative flow charts).
- Active member of social/public Agile events including meet-ups, conferencing and hackathons.
- A solid understanding of the product lifecycle, including marketing, development, release and support.
- Any exposure to cloud computing platforms, such as Azure or AWS would be advantageous.
- Any exposure to competitive analysis would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will receive a extremely competitive salary, exceptional benefits, a profit sharing scheme and extensive career opportunities.
Whilst our primary office is in Cambridge - flexible working arrangements are offered.
how to apply
Email us a copy of your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include the role "Agile Product Owner" in the subject line.
If you would like any further information about our company, products or this opportunity, please contact us at email@example.com